Leading Outfitter in Southern Africa
Term & Conditions
A 50% deposit of total daily rate is payable upon confirmation of your booking. The balance will be payable on commencement of the safari. Deposit will not be refundable should the safari be cancelled 8 months or less prior to arrival date. The booking may be switched to an alternative date within the booking year, depending on availability, or be transferred to another client, but there will be a penalty of 25%. For all payment requirements, please contact the office by e-mail.
- Luxury Accommodation – Including
- Liquor and beverages served in camp.
- Full-time service of a Licensed Experienced Professional Hunter.
- Trained staff – Trackers & Skinners.
- Hunting Permits and Licenses – Excluding CITES.
- Field preparation of trophies.
- All transport within the hunting areas – Excluding Air Charter Flights.
- Pick up and Drop off at International Airport.
- International & Domestic flights.
- Additional animals, Hunting Permits and License fees.
- Temporary Import & Export Fire Arm Permits.
- Trophy Fees on animals shot or wounded.
- Rifle hire.
- Taxidermy Expenses.
- Air charters and accommodation before and after the Safari.
- Tips for staff, telephone calls and curio purchases.